Results / Archives
Live results pending WIFI availability – These upcoming events will use LIVE results feature.
03.17.18 – St. Pat’s Day 5k® – Elizabethtown, KY
- 12.16.17 Stuff the Sleigh 5K, Mount Pleasant, WI
- 11.25.17 Left Over 5K – Mt. Pleasant, WI
- 11.23.17 Racine Turkey Trot – Racine, WI
- 11.12.17 Nearly Naked 5K – Racine, WI [ PHOTOS ]
- 10.28.17 Spooktacular 5K Kenosha, WI [ PHOTOS ]
- 10.21.17 Oktoberfest 5K – Elkhorn, WI
- 10.20.17 Habitat for Humanity 5K – Kenosha, WI
- 10.08.17 Root River 5K – Racine, WI [ PHOTOS ]
- 10.07.17 Trick or Trot – Greenfield, WI
- 09.28.17 Prarie XC Invite – Caledonia, WI
- 09.16.17 Spirit Run – Racine, WI
- 09.09.17 I am brave 5K – Staunton, VA
- 09.02.17 Joppa Sand Sprint – Michigan City, MI
- 09.02.17 Bacon5Kegs – Racine, WI [ PHOTOS ]
- 08.26.17 Moose on the loose – Marquette, MI
- 09.19.17 Red Run 5K – Lynwood IL
- 08.04.17 Border War 5K – Kenosha, WI [ PHOTOS ]
- 07.22.17 Get Lei’d 5K – Racine, WI [ PHOTOS ]
- 07.15.17 Rib Fest Neon 5K – Elkhorn, WI
- 07.01.17 4th Fest 5K – Louisville, KY
- 06.17.17 Aruna 5K – Delevan, WI
- 06.03.17 Dental Dash 5K – Mt Pleasant, WI
- 05.28.17 Chocoholic 5K – Racine, WI [ PHOTOS ]
- 05.27.17 Horizon Hustle 5K – Chicago, IL
- 05.27.17 Run to Remember – Kenosha, WI
- 05.25.17 INK 5K- Spring Grove, IL
- 05.20.17 Superhero Shuffle 5K – Lake Geneva, WI
- 05.20.17 Back the Blue 5K – Oak Creek, WI
- 05.13.17 Vets 20 for 20 – Mt Pleasant, WI
- 05.13.17 Keep Fath Running 5K – Burlington, WI
- 05.06.17 Starfish 5K – Milwaukee, WI
- 04.23.17 My Pulaski K9 – Pulaski, WI
- 04.15.17 Nearly Naked 5K – Cedar Rapids, IA
- 03.14.17 St. Pat’s Day 5K – Mt Pleasant, WI [ PHOTOS ]
- 02.12.17 Be Mine 5K – Mt Pleasant, WI [ PHOTOS ]
- 02.11.17 Cabin Fever 5K – Burlington, WI [ PHOTOS ]
ABOUT THE RACE DAY RESULTS:
Timing road races has become a highly sophisticated art. Gone are the days of using a stopwatch and handing out numbered popsicle sticks to runners in the order they finish the race. Participants expect even small events to use sophisticated timing systems.
While both traditional timing and chip timing are fully electronic, human errors do and will happen. We now post LIVE results at all races but they are unoffical until the timers have reviewed results to make sure everyone is recorded. We use multiple back up systems that may include cameras, tear off bib tags, manual entries and computers to make sure every person is accounted for. If the electronic sysytem misses anyone for any of the reasons below, our timing staff will make sure to review all platforms to assure accuracy.
Final results may be delayed if a person…
- enters the wrong birth date or age during the registration process which impacts age category winners.
- fails to to indicate their gender correctly or not at all.
- forgets to wear their race bib or just dosn’t wear it properly
- loses their race bib or race chip.
- is unable to participate, gives thier entry to a friend, but fails to notify the race director of the change.
- runs as a Bandit! These are runners who do not register and use an old race bib or chip which causes all kinds of issues.
- gos back to the course and returns to the finish-line with their partner… now this person is recorded twice, so we need time to make adjustments.
- is DQ’d because they did not run the full route.
- wears their race bib so it is not visable as they cross the finish line. ie; Wear on their back, or side, not pinned in all 4 corners so it flaps upside down, etc.
- REMOTE DIVISION is not OFFICIAL for up to 24 hours after event date to allow REMOTE RUNNERS sufficient time to submit thier times.
All of these potential scenarios will skew results until the race director can obtain missing data and make corrections. But fear not, we are pretty quick and pretty good and catching errors before the race even starts. Always check your race bib data tag to make sure your information is correct/ (Name, Age and Gender are the most important). And please, don’t be a bandit!
DO NOT REMOVE YOUR BIB TAG UNTIL YOU CROSS THE FINISH LINE – If you do remove it, make sure you notify the volunteers at the finish line who are collecting tags. You may also assist the timers by handing them the bottom portion of your bib tag as you cross the finish-line so we can move people through the running chute quickly.
REMEMBER – THIS IS OUR BACK UP SYSTEM in case there are any issues as listed above. It is important that we string all tags in the order people have finished, so please don’t jump ahead after you enter the finish-line chute.
RACE BIBS SHOULD ALWAYS BE WORN ON THE FRONT OF YOUR BODY IN FULL VIEW, BELOW THE CHEST AREA.
THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!
Welcome to the 6th Annual Southeast Wisconsin Regional Endurance Challenge®!
Just sign up for the challenge, its FREE. It doesn’t matter when you sign up throughout the year, but you have to be signed up to earn all the cool stuff. Earn awards and swag for getting involved in events you love!
Our first challenge begins January 21, 2018 and runs until December 31, 2018! Remember that to qualify for awards you must pre-register and you MUST participate in the events.