Results / Archives
- 2019 Results
- 2018 Results
- 2017 Race Results
- ABOUT RESULTS
- Season Pass
- Regional Endurace Challenge
- Correction Request
TO VIEW CURRENT EVENTS IN PROGRESS or LIVE EVENTS CLICK HERE
- 06.15.19 – Racine Family YMCA Lighthouse Run – 10 Mile
- 06.15.19 – Racine Family YMCA Lighthouse Run – 4 Mile
- 06.01.19 – Hop Trot 5K – Racine, WI
- 05.26.19 – Chocoholic 10K- Burlington, WI
- 05.26.19 – Chocoholic 5K – Burlington, WI
- 05.25.19 – St. Francis de Sales 5k run/walk – Lake Geneva, WI
- 05.18.19 – Horizon Shuffle – Chicago, IL
- 05.18.19 – Keep the Faith Alive! 5K – Burlington, WI
- 05.18.19 – Super Hero Shuffle – Lake Geneva, WI 5K
- 05.18.19 – Super Hero Shuffle – Lake Geneva, WI 10K
- 05.11.19 – Mom’s Day 5K ® – Oak Creek, WI
- 05.05.19 – Cinco K Mayo® – Mount Pleasant, WI
- 05.04.19 – Starfish 5K – Milwaukee, WI
- 04.28.19 – My Pulaski K9 – 1 Mile – Pulaski, WI
- 04.28.19 – My Pulaski K9 – K – Pulaski, WI
- 04.27.19 – Pets for Vets® 5K – Burlington, WI
- 04.20.19 – Racine County K9 5K – Caledonia, WI
- 03.17.19 – St. Pat’s Day 5K® – Elgin, IL
- 03.16.19 – St. Pat’s Day 5K® – Racine, WI
- 02.09.19 – Be Mine 5K – Mount Pleasant, WI
- 01.20.19 – Cabin Fever 5K at Hot Chocolate Fest
Chip Time Awards VS. Gun Time Awards: LEARN MORE
03.17.18 – St. Pat’s Day 5k® – Elizabethtown, KY
- 12.16.17 Stuff the Sleigh 5K, Mount Pleasant, WI
- 11.25.17 Left Over 5K – Mt. Pleasant, WI
- 11.23.17 Racine Turkey Trot – Racine, WI
- 11.12.17 Nearly Naked 5K – Racine, WI [ PHOTOS ]
- 10.28.17 Spooktacular 5K Kenosha, WI [ PHOTOS ]
- 10.21.17 Oktoberfest 5K – Elkhorn, WI
- 10.20.17 Habitat for Humanity 5K – Kenosha, WI
- 10.08.17 Root River 5K – Racine, WI [ PHOTOS ]
- 10.07.17 Trick or Trot – Greenfield, WI
- 09.28.17 Prarie XC Invite – Caledonia, WI
- 09.16.17 Spirit Run – Racine, WI
- 09.09.17 I am brave 5K – Staunton, VA
- 09.02.17 Joppa Sand Sprint – Michigan City, MI
- 09.02.17 Bacon5Kegs – Racine, WI [ PHOTOS ]
- 08.26.17 Moose on the loose – Marquette, MI
- 09.19.17 Red Run 5K – Lynwood IL
- 08.04.17 Border War 5K – Kenosha, WI [ PHOTOS ]
- 07.22.17 Get Lei’d 5K – Racine, WI [ PHOTOS ]
- 07.15.17 Rib Fest Neon 5K – Elkhorn, WI
- 07.01.17 4th Fest 5K – Louisville, KY
- 06.17.17 Aruna 5K – Delevan, WI
- 06.03.17 Dental Dash 5K – Mt Pleasant, WI
- 05.28.17 Chocoholic 5K – Racine, WI [ PHOTOS ]
- 05.27.17 Horizon Hustle 5K – Chicago, IL
- 05.27.17 Run to Remember – Kenosha, WI
- 05.25.17 INK 5K- Spring Grove, IL
- 05.20.17 Superhero Shuffle 5K – Lake Geneva, WI
- 05.20.17 Back the Blue 5K – Oak Creek, WI
- 05.13.17 Vets 20 for 20 – Mt Pleasant, WI
- 05.13.17 Keep Fath Running 5K – Burlington, WI
- 05.06.17 Starfish 5K – Milwaukee, WI
- 04.23.17 My Pulaski K9 – Pulaski, WI
- 04.15.17 Nearly Naked 5K – Cedar Rapids, IA
- 03.14.17 St. Pat’s Day 5K – Mt Pleasant, WI [ PHOTOS ]
- 02.12.17 Be Mine 5K – Mt Pleasant, WI [ PHOTOS ]
- 02.11.17 Cabin Fever 5K – Burlington, WI [ PHOTOS ]
ABOUT THE RACE DAY RESULTS:
OVERALL & AGE CATEGORY WINNERS are ALWAYS BASED on a SHOTGUN START.
USATF Rule 245.1 states “The order in which the athletes cross the finish line will be the official finish position.” Further, Rule 245.3 – regarding transponder timing – “the actual time elapsed between an athlete reaching the starting line and the finish line can be made known to the athlete, but will not be considered as the official time.” In short, official time per USATF rule is gun time.
WHY DOSN’T THE ROUTE MATCH MY GPS DEVICE? GPS devices work by receiving signals from satellites. The quality of different GPS units can vary, but all of them can be affected by conditions such as buildings in urban environments or heavy overhead tree cover that interfere with reception of the satellite signals and can cause them to be inaccurate.
Racecourses are measured by a proven method that incorporates the calibration of measuring devices against a steel tape and are verified by multiple measurements.
Racecourses are measured along a well-defined path called the “SPR”—the Shortest Possible Route that a runner can possibly run. Most runners don’t actually run the SPR, so the distance recorded by their GPS device will usually be longer than the certified length of the course, even though the course was properly measured along the SPR according to USATF rules.
Chip Time Awards VS. Gun Time Awards Debate:
Timing road races have become a highly sophisticated art. Gone are the days of using a stopwatch and handing out numbered popsicle sticks to runners in the order they finish the race. Participants expect even small events to use sophisticated timing systems.
While both traditional timing and chip timing is fully electronic, human errors do and will happen. We now post LIVE results at all races but they are unofficial until the timers have reviewed results to make sure everyone is recorded. We use multiple back up systems that may include cameras, tear off bib tags, manual entries and computers to make sure every person is accounted for. If the electronic system misses anyone for any of the reasons below, our timing staff will make sure to review all platforms to assure accuracy.
Final results may be delayed if a person…
- enters the wrong birth date or age during the registration process which impacts age category winners.
- fails to indicate their gender correctly or not at all.
- forgets to wear their race bib or just doesn’t wear it properly.
- loses their race bib or race chip.
- is unable to participate, gives their entry to a friend, but fails to notify the race director of the change.
- runs as a Bandit! These are runners who do not register and use an old race bib or chip which causes all kinds of issues.
- go back to the course and returns to the finish line with their partner… now this person is recorded twice, so we need time to make adjustments.
- is DQ’d because they did not run the full route.
- wears their race bib so it is not visible as they cross the finish line. ie; Wear on their back, or side, not pinned in all 4 corners so it flaps upside down, etc.
- REMOTE DIVISION is not OFFICIAL for up to 24 hours after the event date to allow REMOTE RUNNERS sufficient time to submit their times.
- All of these potential scenarios will skew results until the race director can obtain missing data and make corrections. But fear not, we are pretty quick and pretty good and catching errors before the race even starts. Always check your race bib data tag to make sure your information is correct/ (Name, Age, and Gender are the most important). And please, don’t be a bandit!
DO NOT REMOVE YOUR BIB TAG UNTIL YOU CROSS THE FINISH LINE –If you do remove it, make sure you notify the volunteers at the finish line who are collecting tags. You may also assist the timers by handing them the bottom portion of your bib tag as you cross the finish line so we can move people through the running chute quickly. NOTE: Not all races use this backup system. If there is no tear-off tag on your bib, this would not apply.
REMEMBER – THIS IS OUR BACK UP SYSTEM in case there are any issues as listed above. It is important that we string all tags in the order people have finished, so please don’t jump ahead after you enter the finish-line chute.
RACE BIBS SHOULD ALWAYS BE WORN ON THE FRONT OF YOUR BODY IN FULL VIEW, BELOW THE CHEST AREA.
THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!
Welcome to the 6th Annual Southeast Wisconsin Regional Endurance Challenge®!
Just sign up for the challenge, its FREE. It doesn’t matter when you sign up throughout the year, but you have to be signed up to earn all the cool stuff. Earn awards and swag for getting involved in events you love!
Our first challenge begins January 21, 2018 and runs until December 31, 2018! Remember that to qualify for awards you must pre-register and you MUST participate in the events.